! Calling All Republicans in Kitsap County !
Dear Fellow Republicans,
This week (May 16-20) is one of the most important weeks in the election cycle. It is the week when all candidates must file to run for office in this year’s primary and general elections.
Find out who has filed already in Kitsap County by clicking here!
Have you considered running for elected office this year? If not, please consider running for Precinct Committee Office (PCO). In America the power rests with the People and that power begins with the PCOs (Precinct Committee Officers). We would like to have a Republican PCO in every precinct in Kitsap County!
Kitsap Republican PCOs are people who:
· Are philosophically aligned with the Kitsap County Republican Party Platform (read it here)
· Want to get to know their neighbors and what is important to them
· Communicate their neighbors’ concerns to elected officials
· Be a registered voter in the precinct where you live (check your status here)
· File with the County Auditor to run as a PCO candidate in the upcoming election or, if after May 20, 2022, apply to the Republican Party to be appointed (click here to file as a PCO this week)
· Represent the ~1,500 people in your precinct
· Build a way to communicate with your neighbors
· Elect the Republican Party officers (in December 2022) who will run our party during the upcoming two years (2023-2024)
· Attend regular PCO meetings
· Help your neighbors understand which candidates are most closely aligned with their values
· Encourage your neighbors to vote
· Appoint elected officials when an elected office comes open
If you have any questions about running as a PCO in your precinct, please contact Matt Sands at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your consideration.
Juliana McMahan, Chair
Kitsap County Republican Party